£20,000 a year
We are looking for an experienced room coordinator to lead the baby room at Alexandra Park Children’s Learning Community (www.whydemocraticeducation.com).
Children are at the centre of everything, we follow their interests and plan in the moment. We are looking for somebody who really loves babies, is enthusiastic and has a can do attitude. Our children are happy, confident and curious. Our team are happy too. We work with each member of our team to ensure that they develop professionally and help them to get where they want to be. We have plenty of opportunities for training and promotion.
The position is full-time, Monday to Friday, in 8 hour shifts between 7.15 and 6pm.
The position of* Room Coordinator* is open to a professional who:
- believes in children’s ability to self-direct their learning.
- is motivated to support children in their individual learning processes through the facilitation of an engaging and inspiring learning environment.
- has experience in working with babies and loves this age range.
- is excited by the vision of Alexandra Park Children’s Learning Community and wishes to help co-create its future.
21 days holidays, this increases every year up to five weeks a year plus your standard 8 days bank holidays.
Generous annual salary increases above inflation.
All food is included.
Wellbeing package which includes a health package and a perks box.
Training and individual professional development.
The opportunity to work with probably the best and most supportive team in the world.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £20,000 a year
- Discounted/free food
- Casual dress
- Wellness programmes
- On-site parking
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £20,000.00 /year
- working with babies: 2 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)